These light and robust firefighting backpacks have proven themselves particularly for firefighting in rough terrain.
The backpack is made of high quality nylon fabric and has a flexible and replaceable inner tank made of durable tarpaulin fabric. Thanks to the additional straps and loops, more can be attached
equipment such as B. attach an ax or sledgehammer to the backpack. The extinguishing lance can also be securely attached to the backpack. The comfortable straps ensure a comfortable fit even after prolonged use.
With the optionally available filling system, the backpack can be filled easily and quickly!
- Capacity approx. 20 liters
- Large filling opening for quick and easy filling
- Double stroke pump
- Ergonomically padded shoulder and lap belts
- Chest strap for better fit
- Additional pockets and straps for additional equipment
- Stable carrying handle
- Volume: 20 L
- Dimension: 620 x 480 x 50 mm
- Weight: 2,540 g
- Hose length: 100 cm
- Range: 12 m
- Flow rate: 8 l /min