Particularly in difficult lighting conditions, the power supply at the point of use quickly becomes a tripping hazard. The Reflex cables maximize the visibility of the cable. The neon yellow, retroreflective line immediately catches the eye.
The reflective material is sheathed in transparent PUR so that the cable is easy to clean and the reflective performance is permanently maintained even in harsh environments.
The special cable is oil-resistant and exceeds the requirements of H07RN-F cables in terms of mechanical strength and abrasion resistance.
Our cable reels according to EN 61316 are small and compact and therefore fit into all existing vehicle drawer units. The extremely solid double tube frame (22 mm Ã˜) is silver-coated.
The drums comply with the requirements of all current vehicle loading standards (LF/HLF 10/6, LF/HLF 20/16, rescue vehicles and TSF-W).
- Neon yellow, reflective cable for best visibility
- High wearing comfort thanks to ergonomic carrying handles and perfectly balanced frame
- Unique cable routing eliminates cable tangling
- Special design of the frame prevents the cable from slipping behind the drum
- Internal drum brake, maintenance-free and operated via star grip
- Pressed tubular steel axle with the best smooth-running properties
- Cable: LiYF11Y-5G2.5
- Input: 1 x waterproof (IP68) Schuko® plug 16 A, bronze green, compliant with VG 96926
- Output: 3 x waterproof (IP68) Schuko® grounding type receptacles 16 A, bronze green, compliant with VG 96926
- Dimensions W x H x D: 315 x 370 x 290 mm
- Weight: 20,0 kg